Protect perforated drain pipes from clogging with sand and silt deposited by ground water by using Drain-Sleeve 4 in. x 10 ft. Filter Sock. Designed for corrugated pipes 4 in. Dia, this fabric filter sock creates a water-permeable barrier to keep deposits from building up in drain pipes, extending the life of your drainage system and reducing the need for gravel backfill. Made of 100% polyester, this seamless filter sock slips over pipes quickly and easily, and resists tearing. Drain-Sleeve Filter Sock meet or exceed ASTM D6707 specifications for circular knit geotextile fabrics. Drain-Sleeve Filter Sock is recommended by major pipe manufacturers with millions of feet in use world-wide. Get your Drain-Sleeve today.
- Seamless, 100% knitted polyester for durability and reliability
- Prevents sand and silts from clogging perforated pipe, extending the life of your subsurface drainage system
- Easily stretches over 4 in. Dia corrugated pipe like pulling on socks
- Improves water flow rate and reduces the need for gravel backfill
- Fabric stretches over 4 in. corrugated pipe and easily cuts to precise length to meet exact residential, commercial or agricultural application needs
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D6707 specifications and is recommended by major pipe manufacturers across North America
- Provides a dependable way to keep your subsurface drainage systems clog-free