The Dremel 1/2 in. Sanding Band is ideal for rough-shaping and smoothing wood and fiberglass, as well as removing rust from metal and shaping rubber surfaces. This cylinder sanding band is covered with fine 240-grit aluminum oxide abrasive. This purple sanding band is easily replaceable and comes in a pack of six.
- Ideal for rough shaping and smoothing wood and fiberglass
- Removes rust from metal, shapes rubber surfaces
- Covered with aluminum oxide abrasive
- Features fine 240-grit sanding
- For use with all Dremel tools
- For rough shaping and smoothing wood and fiberglass; removing rust from metal surfaces; shaping rubber surface; sanding bands are easily replaceable on drums
- Replaceable band covering the cylinder is available in extra fine (240-grit), fine (120-grit) or coarse (60-grit)