The Dustopper makes tackling the messiest jobs a breeze while also keeping your wet/dry vacuum free of dust and debris. Dustopper's specially designed chamber snaps onto any standard 5-Gal. bucket and collects more than 99% of dust and debris before it reaches your vacuum. This vacuum accessory keeps your filter clean and prevents the suction loss commonly caused by a clogged filter; now you can spend less time cleaning out your vacuum and filter and more time doing the work you love. With its low-profile design, the Dustopper makes efficient use of space, making it ideal for any job site, workshop, or wherever you may need it. It's easy to set up and can be ready to go in under a minute, straight out of the box. No holes to drill, no screws to tighten and no sealants to apply. Simply remove Dustopper from its box, place it on a standard 5-Gal. bucket, and connect it to your shop vacuum with the hose and elbow provided. Disposal is as easy as lifting the Dustopper from its bucket and carrying the collected debris away.
- Extends filter life by collecting more than 99% debris before it enters your wet/dry vacuum
- Low profile design makes efficient use of precious shop space and sets up in under a minute with no additional hardware
- Prolonged filter life keeps your vacuum running at peak efficiency for longer
- Fits on a Homer bucket or most standard 5 Gal. buckets for easy disposal of debris - no need to break down your vacuum
- Fits most wet/dry vacuums having a typical 2-1/2 in. hose and accessory port
- Made of durable, anti-static resin and is strong enough to handle the toughest jobs
- Recommended for use with vacuums of 4.5 HP and higher