Eagle Floats relies on Multinautic to distribute its sturdy floats to US residents. Multinautic's excellent customer service, years of experience with waterfront property owners and recreational boaters, and wide range of top-quality docks and marine accessories will meet your expectations. This floating drum is rotational molded with .15 in. thick walls. Top quality virgin polyethylene with ultraviolet inhibitors guaranty sturdiness and long lasting use. This premium float can be used as replacement with existing docks or the key element to a brand new dock. Whether you install it on a wood dock or an aluminum or steel structure, the heavy duty fabrication of this float will resist the saltwater, sun, oil and gaz spills, hence our 15-year limited warranty. The Multinautic floats are filled with closed-cell expanded polystyrene (EPS).
- Foam Filled 48 in. x 72 in. x 12 in. Float with a buoyancy of 1290 lbs
- Floats are to be installed underneath the frame with lag bolts and large flat washers (not included) so both lumber and hardware stay out of the water
- Polyethylene is environmentally friendly and gasoline resistant
- Polyethylene is also resistant to aquatic wildlife such as muskrats, otters and beavers.
- One piece Rotational Seamless Construction, mounting holes are molded in.
- 15 Year Limited Warranty on Foam Filled Float Drums
- Manufactured in the United States by Hendren Plastics, Eagle Floats exceed all the Marine Industry standards for encapsulated dock flotation using cutting edge technology: Infrared telemetry-Computer controlled steaming
- Return Policy