Earthgro by Scotts Brown Mulch uses Scotts Color Advantage to provide year-long color, guaranteed! Made from forest products, Earthgro Brown Wood Mulch helps conserve soil moisture, moderate soil temperature and prevent weeds naturally by blocking growth and access to sunlight when applied at a 3 in. depth for longest color, keep mulch dry for 24-hours after application. To optimize the brown mulch color, it is recommended to turn or rake the top 1 in. of mulch every 3-months to 4-months.
- Earthgro by Scotts' Brown Wood Mulch Color Advantage helps maintain color for up to 12-months
- This brown wood mulch helps beautify landscapes while deterring weeds by blocking growth and access to sunlight when applied at a 3 in. depth
- Shredded mulch beautifies landscape areas and the wood composition helps conserve soil moisture and moderate temperature
- For best results, keep mulch dry for 24-hours after application and turn or rake the top 1 in. of mulch every 3-months to 4-months
- Available in 3 colors: brown mulch, red mulch and black mulch
- Spread the brown wood mulch 3 inches deep. Keep mulch several inches from tree trunks and house foundations or other wood structures
- Use the mulch around trees, shrubs, flowers, and vegetables.
- Do not apply the wood mulch to areas where seeds have not yet germinated, around underdeveloped plants, or next to house foundations or other wood surfaces.
- Earthgro by Scotts Brown Wood Mulch can be applied year-round to provide landscape color.