The Everbilt 2in Dual Flush Conversion Kit, a complete toilet fill valve and dual flush conversion kit that retrofits into most two-piece 2 in. flush valve toilet. They increase your toilet’s efficiency by converting your toilet to a dual flush water-saving system. They will save water by reducing the amount of water used with each flush. The conversion kit will also help solve the most common leaking issue in toilets, a non-functioning flapper. The Dual Flush Converter sits vertically and solidly onto the flush valve opening to create a better seal and eliminate the possibility of leaks. No more leaky flapper, tangled chains or handles that have to be jiggled. The Total Repair Dual Flush Valve quickly and easily converts a standard toilet into a dual action handle, dual flush toilet. Designed for drop-in installation, the dual flush conversion can be installed in without tools and without having to remove the tank.
- Easily converts a standard 2in two-piece toilet into a dual flush toilet that saves water by reducing the amount of water used with each flush.
- Complete fill and dual flush conversion system is designed to enhance your toilets performance, eliminates common leaky toilet problems due to a worn-out flapper, handle or faulty flapper chain.
- Full and half flush, dual action toilet flush lever included. Lift up--- half flush for liquid Press down --- full flush for solid.
- Drop-in installation without tools in 5 to 10 minutes - tank removal not required.
- Reduce water usage of toilet by 20% or more per year when installed on a 1.6GPF or higher toilet, with an average usage ratio of two light flusher to one full flush.
- Capable of both full and half flush, with a wide range of settings for water saving. Long-lasting silicone seal; chemical resistant.
- 9 in. - 13 in. adjustable height, durable and efficient anti-syphon fill valve with built-in water saving fixture. Tighten force limited nut for protecting fill valve shank.