The FR1210H is a 12-Volt 15 GPM fuel transfer pump that comes with a 3/4 in. x 12 ft. discharge hose, 3/4 in. manual nozzle, 1 in. x 34 in. telescoping steel suction pipe, 3/4 in. elbow, 5 ft. 12-Gauge ground wire, and a 18 ft. 12-Gauge 2-wire battery cable. It can be used to pump gasoline, diesel, kerosene, ethanol blends up to 15%, methanol blends up to 15%, and bio-diesel up to B20. The previous FR1210G model has been updated to the FR1210H model. With a removable junction box, the product is now easier to install. The performance specifications of the product did not change.
- Durable cast iron pump housing built to withstand the wear and tear of rough operating environments
- Removable junction box allows for easier installation
- Thermal overload protection prevents motor from overheating during abnormal usage
- Pump is capable of pumping fluid out of an 8 ft. deep storage tank (at sea level)
- Rugged switch lever is designed to endure heavy abuse
- Self-priming pump with 1/4 HP motor at 2,600 RPM (30 minute on/off duty cycle)
- Return Policy