Simple to grow and reliably gorgeous all year long, you can't go wrong with the Emerald Green Arborvitae. The Emerald Green lives up to its name with magnificent green foliage that shimmers in the breeze, and only becomes more impressive as they mature. This arborvitae's thick foliage and reliable pyramidal growth habit makes it the perfect choice for creating a solid, natural, privacy screen that won't discolor in winter, unlike other arborvitaes. In addition to its beauty, Emerald Greens are extremely hardy, with the ability to resist extreme weather, grow in many different soil types and qualities, and withstand droughts.
- Mature size 12-15 ft.tall x 3-4 ft. wide
- Adapts to many soil types
- Full sun-part shade
- Very low maintenance once plant is established
- Fertilize in spring with slow-release granular fertilizer for Evergreen Trees and Shrubs
- Ships from Alabama - Customers beyond the South Eastern United States should consider placing orders from Fall to Early Spring to avoid heat damage during transit
- Working on a big landscape project? Consider ordering 1-2 plants to ensure that the Emerald Greens that are currently being shipped meet your specifications before placing the order for the entire project
- Average Shipping size is approximately 10-16" Tall
- Shop all medium planter pots here.Click here to learn more.