Confederate Jasmine is a staple in most landscapes, often seen climbing along fences, on a mailbox, or on trellis. In spring Confederate Jasmine produces small flowers that are exceptionally fragrant. This plant is a vigorous grower, but can easily be managed with an occasional trim.
- Great for training onto trellises, pergolas, arbors, and fences
- Fragrant white blooms
- Grows best in part to full sun
- Water thoroughly twice per week until established, then water once per week
- Fertilize every spring with slow-release fertilizer
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 8-10
- Will ship dormant in winter/early spring
- Enhance Your Garden with Blooming Shrubs.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all X-Large planter pots here.Click here to learn more.