The concave blade features a precision sharpened tip and both sharp and serrated edges. These features make it ideal for digging through hard soil, splitting plants and cutting through stubborn roots, liners and soil bags. The 7 in. blade features clearly marked gradations, so planting seeds and bulbs at the perfect depth is a breeze. Our durable wooden handle provides a secure grip while the stainless steel, full tang resists rusting, bending and breaking.
- Multi-purpose gardening tooI is ideal for weeding, planting, splitting, transplanting, cutting open fertilizer bags and more
- Hori Hori handle is triple riveted
- Full tang, stainless steel blade resists corrosion and won't bend or break while digging
- Precision ground sharp blade edge, features a twine cutter and is ideal for cutting through plants and roots while its serrated counterpart saws through thicker growth
- Sturdy wooden handle is triple riveted to the blade for added security and stability and features a full hilt, for enhanced grip and safety
- Rugged polyester sheath with belt loop ensures reliable storage and portability
- Full lifetime warranty