The Forney Easy Weld 20 P plasma cutter is easy to use, portable and generator friendly. Ideal for sheet metal to thin plate cutting and auto body, farm and ranch, HVAC, plumbing and contractor work.
- CUTS- Mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel from thin material to 1/4"* (6.35 millimeters) with ease! *(Mild Steel)
- EASY TO USE- All you need is 120 volt power source and 1.5 CFM of compressed air. Built in regulator and air dryer make operation a breeze. Air Compressor Not Included.
- DRAG TORCH TECHNOLOGY- Allows you to drag cutting tip in direct contact with the metal you're cutting for smooth consistent clean cuts
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE- Forney's 120-volt 20 P Plasma Cutter is generator friendly so on the go cutting and moving to different job sites is possible
- RUGGED- All metal case. Built to take the day to day
- MACHINE INCLUDES- Includes a 13' cutting torch, 8' ground clamp, 20A-15A adapter, 1 additional electrode and 1 additional nozzle. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 15.125" (384.18 millimeters) x 8.125" (206.38 millimeters) x 12" (304.8 millimeters) Weight: 21.5 lbs. (9.75 kilograms) Air compressor capable of 1.5 CFM is required (not included)
- Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs