French Home's traditional and elegant Laguiole design with the iconic three Rivet curved handle and Bee emblem is comfortable to hold and perfectly balanced. The steak knives have pakkawood handles and stainless steel blades that cut effortlessly. Laguiole is a town in France where this style of cutlery originated.
- Sharp and substantial 1.8 mm serrated blade
- Fully tanged durable stainless steel
- Decorated with the iconic Laguiole Bee
- Made in China to European standards
- Hand wash recommended
- Steak knife 9.25 in. L x 0.75 in. W handle 4.75 in., blade 4.5 in. box 10 in. x 5 in. x 2 in.
- Serrated blade stays sharp
- Return Policy