French Home's traditional and elegant Stainless Steel Laguiole steak forks with the iconic French Bee are heavy and extremely comfortable to hold. They come in an attractive box making them the perfect gift. Laguiole is a town in Southern France where this style of knife was designed in 1829.
- At 8.75" L x 1" W, appropriately sized stainless steel steak forks
- The curved handle is comfortable to hold and the bolster is decorated with the iconic Laguiole Bee.
- Ergonomically designed handles are well balanced and comfortable to hold.
- Decorated with the iconic Laguiole Bee.
- Packed in an elegant box, perfect for gift giving.
- Made in China to European Standards
- Return Policy