The Truss is an all-inclusive multi-tool, with 17 tools built to the exacting needs of the professional user in a size-conscious design. This full size multi-tool aims to remove excess heft while keeping all of the functionality. The result is a professional-grade multi-tool that bridges the gap between the problem and the solution.
- Evolution of the original suspension chassis, the truss includes the benchmark features: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded pliers
- New features to the truss include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- Low-profile sheath can be mounted vertically or horizontally on belt
- Handle is constructed from 1 single piece of steel, allowing for additional strength in a slimmer design
- Needlenose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user