Varigated Four Leaf Clover, Marsilea mutica, is an attractive and versatile addition to your pond. Each leaf is a perfect 4 leaf clover bringing the luck of the leprechaun to all who view it. It does fine in moving water tucked between rocks of a stream bed or waterfall. Can also be submerged up to 18 in. deep allowing the leaves to float on the water's surface. A fast growing plant that helps provide shade/surface coverage for your pond.
- Aquatic clover has 2 in. to 3 in. wide leaves with a pattern of green, yellow and red, the more sunlight you give it, the more vivid the colors, it can take full sun to shade light conditions
- Versatility of this plant lies in its choices of placement in the pond, being able to accept moving water adds some color to stream beds and waterfalls, capable of planting depths from right at the surface of your pond up to 18 in. deep allows the leaves to spread on the surface and provide valuable shade for the pond and fish
- Hardy in zones 5 - 11, this is a happy plant that is a perennial in most pond environments
- Purchasing a bog plant already potted in aquatic soil with an established root system is a real advantage
- Makes for a seamless transition into your pond with no shock to the plant which greatly reduces the chance for failure and encourages rapid growth
- Shop all medium planter pots here.Click here to learn more.