Globe Electric's Designer Series Recessed Lighting Kits are the recessed lights of the future. Each fixture is 0.4" (10mm) thick meaning they are ideal for locations where height clearance is limited such as beams or ductwork. Energy Star certified and IC rated for direct contact with insulation, they won't overheat, do not require a bulky can and will last for years to come - 50 000 hours or approximately 45 years if used for 3 hours per day to be exact. Wet rated and certified airtight, this 4" kit is perfect for your bathroom, drop ceilings, outdoor soffits and all general lighting applications. Each kit features an ultra slim junction box at 1.2" (30mm), a 24" (610mm) cable, easy push and click quick connects and a 9 coil plastic spring clip. Sitting on top of the housing the clips are stronger and easier to use than any of our competitor's kits. The frosted lens provides a beautiful soft light that shines with 540 lumens and uses only 9 watts of energy. COMBO VALUE PACK: Check out our value 4 pack SKU 91260. The product is the same, only the pack size is different. Combine them together to save money and order the exact number of kits needed for your project.
- Light specs: 9W integrated LED - 4000K color temperature - 90 CRI for bright true color - bright 540 Lumens - 50,000 hour, 45 year, lifespan - ENERGY STAR certified - 110° beam angle
- Easy install sim LED: an ultra-thin profile, integrated LED and a slim junction box will not interfere with your joists or ductwork, effortless push and click quick connects allows for worry free, easy installation and are the choice of professional electricians, actual hole size is 4.25 in. Trim size: 5.08 in.
- DIMMABLE: fully dimmable from 100% - 10% with a compatible dimmer switch to create the perfect atmosphere (dimmer switch sold separately)
- WET RATED AND AIRTIGHT: perfect for showers, bathrooms, outdoor soffits and all general lighting applications
- IC RATED: for direct contact with insulation - no recessed can required. Title 24 California Compliant
- Energy Star
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs