Meet Nest Audio. Hear music the way it should sound, with crisp vocals and powerful bass that fill the room. Just say, "Hey Google" to play your favorite songs or get help from Google Assistant. Stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks from services you use most. And create a home audio system with your other Nest smart speakers, just like that.1
- It's all about sound. Just say, "Hey Google, play some music," and crisp vocals and powerful bass fill the room. Nest Audio is 75% louder than the original Google Home, with 50% stronger bass.2
- Stream your favorites from your favorites. Use your voice to stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks from Spotify, YouTube Music, and more.1
- Huge help around the house. You can say things like, "Hey Google, set a timer for 5 minutes," and get help even faster.3
- Control your smart devices with your voice. Turn on the lights, turn up the heat, and more.4 Nest Audio works with thousands of compatible smart devices from brands you love.
- Easily create a home audio system. Nest Audio works with your other Nest speakers and displays, and Chromecast-enabled devices, so you can listen to music throughout your home.
- Environmentally sound. Nest Audio is designed for sustainability. The enclosure is made from 70% recycled plastic.5
- Nest Audio requires Wi-Fi, a nearby electrical outlet, a Google Account, and a compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/home/req.
- Disclaimers: 1.Music subscriptions may be required. 2.Measured from 40-160 Hz at max volume. 3.U.S.-only feature. The Google Assistant responds to your most common music, smart home, and productivity commands faster over time. 4.Compatible smart devices required. 5.Enclosure consists of fabric, housing, foot, and a few smaller parts.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs