This Greenes raised garden bed kit is a must-have for gardeners who always want more fresh vegetables, fragrant herbs, or colorful flowers. In its 80 sq. ft. of gardening space divided into five attached square frames you can grow more vibrant, healthy plants than you ever thought possible. The entire kit assembles easily in about 10 minutes, with boards and corners that simply slide together for a stable and sturdy connection.
- Greenes original raised garden bed: Greenes Fence Original line of cedar raised garden beds allows you to create an open-bottom frame to support your garden. Raised garden beds give your plants the room they need to grow in the location of your choice. Our cedar frame is made in the USA and left untreated, which means it is organic and safe to grow vegetables, herbs, and fruits in
- Original line: rustic, unsanded, untreated 11/16 in. - thick cedar boards simply lock into corner posts without tools for a durable, open-bottom frame
- East to set up: Greenes Fence raised garden beds use dovetail interlocking joints, which makes assembly a breeze. Each board slides into the corner posts without tools to form a secure open-bottom garden frame. Every corner post is routed on all four sides for easy assembly and expansion. The decorative tops can be added to each post using a screwdriver.
- Stack and expand: Our Original line of garden beds can be connected or stacked with other Original beds and add-on parts to create the grand garden of your dreams.
- Longevity: cedar is resistant to rot and insects, making it the perfect choice for your garden, left organic, the wood will weather nicely to a silver-gray color over time, to preserve the wood apply a seal or stain of your choice
- Specifications: each board is 11/16 in. thick and 3.5 in. in height, the routed corner posts are 2.5 in. square and come with 3.5 in. square decorative tops
- 80 Cubic Feet of soil needed to fill raised beds