Think big (and tall) when it comes to your raised garden bed. With the Greenes Tall Tiers Dovetail Raised Garden Bed kit you can construct a garden with heights of 14.5 in. for the top tier and 10.5 in. for the lower tiers. That means great soil depth and a lot of growing room for your favorite plants, vegetables, or flowers. You'll love the functionality, the look, and the ease of assembly of this kit. To put the frame together, just slide the boards into the corner joints. There’s no better way to start your garden growing to great heights.
- Greenes original raised garden bed: Greenes Fence Original line of cedar raised garden beds allows you to create an open-bottom frame to support your garden. Raised garden beds give your plants the room they need to grow in the location of your choice. Our cedar frame is made in the USA and left untreated, which means it is organic and safe to grow vegetables, herbs, and fruits in
- Original line: With unsanded boards that are thicker than our Value line but thinner than our Premium Line, our Original raised garden beds are an exceptional choice for all your growing needs.
- East to set up: Greenes Fence raised garden beds use dovetail interlocking joints, which makes assembly a breeze. Each board slides into the corner posts without tools to form a secure open-bottom garden frame. Every corner post is routed on all four sides for easy assembly and expansion. The decorative tops can be added to each post using a screwdriver.
- Stack and expand: Our Original line of garden beds can be connected or stacked with other Original beds and add-on parts to create the grand garden of your dreams.
- Longevity: cedar is resistant to rot and insects, making it the perfect choice for your garden, left organic, the wood will weather nicely to a silver-gray color over time, to preserve the wood apply a seal or stain of your choice
- Specifications: each board is 11/16 in. thick and 3.5 in. height; the routed corner posts are 2.5 in. square and come with 3.5 in. square decorative tops
- 50 cu. ft. of soil needed to fill raised beds