This Halex Carpet Tack Strip is made of poplar wood material and securely holds carpet in place with 2-rows of pins. This 1 in. tack strip is prevailed with ring shank nails to help keep them from backing out of wood subfloors. The beveled edge helps keep carpet tucked between the tack strip and the wall in place. In addition, this tack strip stays in place when stretching carpet with knee kickers and standard power stretchers. This 1 in. tack strip is wider than the industry standard width of 7/8 in.
- Perfect for installing carpeting over wood subfloors in residential and routine commercial applications when extra holding power is needed
- Holds up to standard power stretching pressure
- 2 rows of 7/32 in. pins are farther apart for extra strength and easier hooking on stiff carpets or thick cushion
- Prevailed with high carbon, regular duty, 14-Gauge by 3/4 in. ring shank nails
- Manufactured using carb phase II and TSCA title VI compliant materials
- Position tack strip 1/4 in. from the wall to leave space to push the carpet underneath the baseboard
- Covers 400 lin. ft.