Design The iBox Universal Plus Rough is designed to make renovations a breeze. Once installed, the universal rough is compatible with standard hansgrohe and AXOR trims and shower products. It ensures easy, demo-free replacement of trims and fixtures for future upgrades - "one rough fits all" is the motto of the iBox rough in valve. Customizable Configure your ideal shower experience with Hansgrohe's single-rough solution. Supplies water flow to multiple outlets (showerhead, tub spout, Handshower, etc.). Select your desired thermostatic or pressure balance shower trim kit (and diverter, if needed) to pair with your universal iBox shower rough in valve. Noise Reduction Rubber seals and trim carrier plate reduce in-wall vibrations and minimize noise transfer through finished wall. Pipe Connections Standard 3/4-inch pipe inlets. Compatible with 1/2-inch pipes (reducers not included) - and all pipe types (brass, PVC, plastics, copper, etc.). Maintenance PVC housing designed to penetrate finished wall surface to prevent leaks, as well as to allow direct access to water shut-off valves and for servicing without tile removal. Installation PVC housing is lightweight and allows unit to be trimmed to precisely fit your finished wall depth. Recommend licensed plumber for installation. Please comply with all local, state, and federal plumbing codes and regulations. Installation instruction link below.
- UNIVERSAL TRIM COMPATIBILITY: The heart of your shower system, use the iBox rough-in with any hansgrohe or AXOR standard pressure balance or thermostatic shower valve trim (sold separately)
- FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION: Provides enough water to supply multiple shower outlets including showerhead, tub spout, handshower, and body sprays (diverter required for 3 or more outlets and is sold separately)
- STYLE VERSATILITY: Compatible with a wide variety of shower trims such as hansgrohe S Thermostatic Trim with Volume Control (04230000), hansgrohe S Pressure Balance Trim (04233000), and hansgrohe ShowerSelect 2-function Thermostatic Trim (15763001)
- EASY and SECURE INSTALLATION: Housing design mounts securely to wall studs and accommodates multiple wall depths and materials to fit your space (professional installation recommended)
- PREVENTS IN-WALL LEAKS: Designed to penetrate and seal finished wall to prevent leaks, and to allow demo-free service access with Service Stop valves
- REDUCED NOISE: The addition of PVC housing combined with rubber seals reduce in-wall vibrations and resulting noise experienced in lower cost options