Husky 1/2 in. drive sockets are manufactured from chrome alloy steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection, providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Each socket features chamfered lead ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every time. Their polished chrome finish resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.
- For use with 1/2 in. drive tools
- 12-point deep socket
- Large hard stamped size markings for easy identification
- Sockets feature off-corner loading that virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call Husky tools for customer service and support
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products