The Husky 1/2 in. Drive Female to 3/8 in. Drive Male Impact adapter allows you to use 3/8 in. Drive sockets with a 1/2 in. Drive tool. The adapter is manufactured using Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (Cr-Mo) for added strength and durability. The oil impregnated black oxide finish helps provide corrosion resistance.
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and sockets
- Pin hole for use with pin and O-ring for a secure attachment
- For use with impact drive tools and sockets
- Oiled black oxide finish for long lasting protection in rough environments
- Adapter is cold formed from Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (Cr-Mo) to withstand heavy-duty impact use
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Return Policy