The 1/4 in. Pro Tuck Pointing Trowel is designed to make tight mortar jobs easier. Forged from a single piece of high grade tool steel, this trowel is built to last. The trowel blade is precisely tapered to the ground to perfect balance and flexibility. The ergonomic pro soft grip handle ensures a firm, comfortable and durable grip. This trowel is already broken in already, eliminating line and ripple marks from the beginning.
- Premium 1-piece drop forged blade for highest strength and durability
- Tuck pointing trowels are designed to make tight mortar jobs easier
- Carefully and precisely tapered to the ground for flexibility and balance
- Comfortable soft grip handles with finger guard
- Pre-broken in
- Extra large front and rear rivets to provide strength while flipping and dragging
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products