The Husky 3 in. Scratch Awl is capable of marking lines on wood, plastic and metal or penetrating thin sheet metal when struck by a hammer. Its alloy steel blade is heat-treated for strength and durability and will help you get the job done. Tough, durable butyrate handle withstands exposure to solvents and chemicals commonly found on worksites and in automotive shops.
- Blade is manufactured from high alloy steel and is heat-treated for long life
- Butyrate plastic handle for strength, durability and solvent and chemical resistance
- For use in marking lines on wood, metal and plastic
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME/ANSI specifications
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products