The Husky 7 in. Pointing Trowel is the most popular pattern for applying mortar between layers of brick, stone and concrete blocks. Forged from a single piece of high grade tool steel, this trowel is built to last. The trowel blade is precisely tapered to the ground to perfect balance and flexibility. The ergonomic pro soft grip handle ensures a firm, comfortable and durable grip. This trowel is already broken in already, eliminating line and ripple marks from the beginning.
- Premium 1-piece drop forged blade for highest strength and durability
- Trowel is precisely tapered to the ground to a perfect balance and flexibility
- Ergonomic pro soft grip handle ensures you can do the job comfortably
- London pattern is the most popular for applying mortar between layers of brick, stone and cement blocks
- Pre-broken in
- Extra large front and rear rivets to provide strength while flipping and dragging
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products