The Groove Joint Pliers Set includes one 10 in. and one 12 in. They are also known as tongue and groove pliers are often used for gripping irregularly shaped objects. They can also be used for clamping materials. They are also commonly used for turning and holding nuts and bolts. An advantage to this design of pliers is that it can adjust to a number of sizes without the distance in the handle growing wider. These pliers generally have long handles for increased leverage.
- Smoothly adjusts between jaw positions
- Heat treated design for increased durability
- Comfort grip handles for non-slip usage
- Precision cut teeth for extra gripping power
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products