0.009 in. Single Edge blades are made using proprietary grinding technology that provides a harder, sharper edge. This edge is more durable, so it last longer, but is also extremely sharp, giving the user a great initial cut performance. The hard, flexible blade is ideal for removing labels, adhesive, dried paint or other materials from most flat surfaces.
- 0.009 in. thick single edge blades
- Safety dispenser safely dispenses individual blades to eliminate accidental cuts
- Premium, high-carbon steel
- Steel backing provides better feel and control
- Blades come wrapped in paper for added safety
- Flexible, durable 0.009 in. material resists breakage or cracking
- Fits in most standard single edge paint and blade scrapers
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support. Click here for warranty information.