The Insta-Rail Vertical Tube Railing Kit is an affordable and contemporary stainless steel vertical infill railing kit. Compatible with both new or existing framing, Insta-Rail Vertical Tube Railing can be used on both wood and composite decking materials. If you are looking for high quality deck remodeling ideas to breathe new life into your space, Insta-Rail Vertical Tube Railing Kits are the perfect, convenient way to upgrade your current deck railing and replace existing wood pickets or spindles.See the difference with Insta-Rail! Enjoy newly opened sightlines with this maintenance free railing solution. Made with 0.38-inch diameter premium stainless-steel tubes, each Insta-Rail kit will complete a railing area 72 inches long and is designed for railings measuring 36 inches in total height. Kits can be combined or cut down to complete any length project. Insta-Rail Vertical Tube Railing kits require a 24.5 inch opening between the top and bottom rails of your framing - see reference guide for details.Comprised of 304 grade stainless-steel, these kits are not designed for use in saltwater climates. Installation is DIY friendly and can be completed with common household tools. Insta-Rail tube kits are designed for 100% code compliance per International Residential Code standards. Please verify any local building code requirements before purchase.
- Designed to work on railing frames with an overall height of 36 in.
- Requires a 24.5 in. opening between top and bottom frame rails
- Each kit includes materials to cover 6-linear feet (72 in.) and can be combined or cut down to fit any length project
- Tube balusters measure 23.38 inches long and 0.38 inches in diameter - designed with 2.88 inch spacing between vertical tubes
- Can be installed on new or existing wood or composite decking materials to give a modern, open feel to your space
- Grade 304 stainless steel components - not designed for use in saltwater climates
- Kit Includes: 36-inch stainless-steel channels (x4), Vertical Cable Balusters (x22), Threaded Studs (x22), Smooth Stud (x22), Channel Anchor Screws (x48), Bending Tool (x1)
- Installation is DIY friendly and can be completed with household tools - please verify local building code requirements before purchase
- Return Policy