The Ironcat Cowhide Leather Welding Cape Sleeves are the perfect welding protection solution. Specifically engineered to provide heat protection during various welding applications, protecting your arms and chest from any burns, sparks, or high heat. The leather sleeves are abrasion resistant, providing protection against cuts and punctures. The strong Kevlar threading and cowhide leather ensure an extremely durable protect that you can use repeatedly. Built with anodized snaps that are reinforced with leather, they do not corrode and prevent flashback while also providing a long-lasting product. They are designed with storage pockets on each sleeve and adjustable snaps on the wrist and collar for a customizable fit. The leather welding sleeves coordinate with the leather bib to provide full upper body protection.
- Heat resistant leather protects against sparks, high heat, and slag
- Sewn with Kevlar thread for strength and durability
- Soapstone pocket on each sleeve for storage
- Split cowhide leather offers extended wear and high abrasion resistance, preventing cuts or punctures to your chest or arms
- Has adjustable snaps on the wrist and collar providing a customizable fit
- For use in steel mills, shipyards, automotive assembly, gas welding, torch work, manufacturing, construction, and any welding applications