Repair your lever controlled dual flush valve toilet brand toilet easily and economically with the JAG PLUMBING PRODUCTS replacement Dual Flush Valve assembly. This valve is made to replace the many dual flush valves once made by Vortens with the part model #V221. The Home Depot and JAG PLUMBING bring on line Customers the best in replacement and repair plumbing parts. JAG is an expert in the sourcing and manufacture of quality repair parts for home plumbing repairs. We locate and make available the highest quality hard to find and unique repair parts in North America.
- Complete dual flush valve has 2 flush option lever, and fits the dual flush valve and handle assembly for Briggs Conserver #4488 and Vortens toilet #V221 models
- Constructed in Taiwan of sturdy plastic components this flush valve resists chlorine and toilet tank cleaners offering greater durability and longevity
- Flush valve comes with all you see in the photo, including the coated cable and handle assembly lever in a polished chrome finish
- This Flush valve replaces models that use a dual motion lever flushing mechanism, in particular the Briggs Conserver Part A2432
- This Flush Valve has proven to work on many versions of older model dual flush Model toilets including Pegasus, Glacier Bay, Vortens and of, course, Case, Briggs Sayco.
- Easy to install -- just follow the enclosed instructions and using the included nut to affix the valve to the inside of the toilet tank
- If you wish to only replace the lever handle, please refer to part number: 4488TL-JAG