The popular FG Series of fiberglass poles by Jameson have been an industry standard for over 50-years. The high quality of these fiberglass poles makes them the preferred choice for telecommunication lineman, arborists and landscapers. These lay-up sticks offer a strong yet lightweight solution without sacrificing control or bending strength.
- Hollow core fiberglass pole measure 1.25 in. O.D. with a wall thickness of 0.125 in. and weighs just over 2 lbs.
- Polymer protective surface veil is utilized to prevent fiber blooming on the surface due to abrasion or ultra-violet light
- End ferrules are constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and feature an exterior leaf spring locking button to give you a secure connection when attaching poles or tools
- Poles are batch tested to 100 kilovolts per foot for 5-minutes but are not intended for use as a hot stick
- Includes one 6 ft. FG series fiberglass extension pole with male and female ferrules
- Includes one 6 ft. FG series fiberglass base pole with male ferrule