The Soft Close and Open 1500 Series is an easily assembled, premium quality commercial/residential kit for installing a pocket door into a 2 in. x 4 in. stud wall and can be cut down to accept door sizes between 28 in. to 36 in. The Soft Close units will work when the door is opening and closing. Pocket doors do not need "swing" room, saving valuable floor space while still assuring the full privacy of a standard door. All of the components are of the highest quality and durability which is why we can offer a lifetime warranty.
- Johnson Hardware offers a true lifetime warranty and will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship regardless of its date of purchase
- Soft-close and open option smoothly brakes and pulls the pocket door into the opened or closed position
- Balanced 3 wheel tricycle hangers ensure that all wheels carry weight evenly for a life time of smooth operation
- Precision extruded box track is made of heavy-walled aluminum and guarantees that your door will not jump track
- Convex rails on box track ensure free rolling
- Wood stud uprights have full steel sides and backs to provide maximum rigidity for wall materials and restricts nails from penetration into pocket
- Self-adjusting floor anchors allow for settling of floor without disturbing horizontal alignment of header and track
- In addition to the frame, track and hangers, kit also includes door guide, adjustment wrench and door bumper
- Speak to an Associate about Doors and Windows. Call 1-833-HDAPRON (432-7755) for free design, purchase and installation help daily from 9AM – 8PM EST.