A traditional birdbath featuring a flower encased that is engraved along the rim of the bowl. A classic piece that is pleasing to the eye and that will draw attention to your garden. Made of lightweight concrete through an ecofriendly manufacturing process. This composite material has no rubber, plastic and steel. This material has all the advantages of concrete such as strength, durability, weather and damage resistance. Materials involve cement and weather-resistant fiberglass. This material has strong UV resistant ability and stay well in wind, rain, hot and cold season. By adding fiber clay material, birdbath is much easier to move around due to its lighter weight.
- PERFECT SIZE - Size(22.8"W x 22.8"L x 24.5"H). Bowl diameter is 22.8" and the bowl depth is 2.6", shallow and wide bowl assures that multiple small birds can drink and bathe safely at the same time
- REAL CONCRETE SCULPTURAL APPEARANCE - With the appearance of finely detailed flower pattern carved into the pedestal. weathered concrete finish serves as the perfect complement to the modern classic garden design, creating a look that's perfect for nestling among your flowers and greenery in your backyard garden
- HANDMADE CONCRETE BIRDBATHS - Made of concrete and weather-resistant fiberglass that have all the advantages of these materials, such as strength, durability, weather and damage resistance, and long-lasting color, and a strong UV resistant ability that stays well in wind, rain, hot and cold season
- SIMPLE BUT STRONG STRUCTURE - The construction is so simple that easy to assemble & clean. Lightweight Concrete material resists damage from the elements while the sturdy base prevents the birdbath from tipping over
- 100% SATISFACTION - We are committed to providing the best customer service so if unsatisfied, let us know and we'll provide return full refund or a replacement