The KNIPEX External Precision Circlip Pliers have inserted spring steel tips for reliable work. These heavy duty Pliers are best for continuous operation lasting up to 10 times longer service life than turned tips. Use for fitting external circlips on shafts, range of application from 3-3/8 in. to 5-1/2 in. (85 mm 140 mm). The large supporting surface and the position of the tips make it difficult for the rings to fly off. The bolted joint is for precise, zero-backlash operation of Pliers. The handles have non-slip plastic coatings. The Pliers body is made of chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened. Inserted tips: spring steel wire, drawn.
- Heavy duty for continuous operation: up to 10 times longer service life than turned tips
- Large contact faces on the tips: no distortion of circlips, easy fitting
- Joint with screw: precise, zero-backlash operation of pliers
- Internal opening spring, protected
- Non-slip plastic coating on the handles
- Pliers body: chrome vanadium electric steel; forged and oil-hardened
- KNIPEX lifetime warranty