The Kreg pocket-hole screw starter kit provides a right-sized, right-priced assortment of the Kreg screws for Kreg joinery projects. The Pocket-Hole Screw Starter kit contains 260 Kreg screws in 6-popular sizes, making it a perfect choice if you are buying your first Kreg jig and just getting started building or if you are looking for an assortment that's perfect for household repairs. The pocket-hole screw starter kit includes the most-commonly used Kreg screws, from 1 in. pan-head screws for building with 1/2 in. thick material, through 2-1/2 in. blue-kote screws for building bigger projects outdoors. All these screws are housed in a durable, divided case.
- Contains 6 of the most popular Kreg screws
- Secured in a durable, easy-to-carry case
- Great starter kit for those new to Kreg joinery
- Great kit to have on hand for making repairs
- Screws have self-tapping tips
- Coarse threaded screws are used in softwoods and fine threaded screws are used in hardwoods
- Flat bottomed screw heads fit snug in pocket-hole to make strong lasting joints