With our LECTRON J1772 to Tesla Charging Adapter, you will no longer be worrying about your range. Currently, there are 4,361 public charging stations for Tesla but with the help of our adapter, you will have access to a total of 28,194 Tesla and J1772 charging stations. Our adapter allows you to have access to 7.42 charging stations per 1000 square miles in comparison to 1.14 charging stations per 1000 square miles in the absence of the adapter. With 5 times higher charging stations density, you are bound to be back on the road more frequently.
- Thoughtful design - a compact adapter designed to connect the SAE J1772 chargers to your Tesla vehicle, with our adapter, Tesla drivers can utilize J1772 charging stations
- Compatibility - maximize the EV charging options of your model s/3/x/y, the adapter enables compatibility with level 1 and level 2 charging stations, greatly increasing the number of charging destinations for your Tesla
- Rated current and voltage - 240-Volt AC, 50-60 Hz, 60 Amp max, with an operating temperature of minus 22°F to 122°F (minus 30°C to 50°C) and an IP54 weatherproof rating
- Easy setup installation - simply connect the adapter to the SAE J1772 charger, then connect to your Tesla vehicle
- LECTRON 1-year warranty - if any of our products fail to meet your expectations, please get in touch with us and we will try to resolve the issue, if we can't resolve the problem to your satisfaction, you will get a full refund or replacement - no questions asked