Each piece exceeds the highest grading standards for appearance and strength. Maple Hardwood has a variety of uses from cabinet framing to interior or exterior appearance finish applications; (providing it is properly primed and painted or stained). The R/L or Random Length option allows for purchasing the best length board for most projects. Having the boards cut to length at your local Home Depot Location will save you time and save you money.
- Maple hardwood boards can be used for shelving, furniture, stairs, and numerous other hobbies and carpentry projects
- Maple hardwood lumber can be primed and painted or stained (solid or semi-transparent)
- Dimensions: nominal: 1 in. x 2 in. x random length (random length); actual dimensions: 3/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. x random length (random length)
- Kiln dried to less than 19% - not water resistant
- Recommended fasteners, finish nails, screws when used in combination with maple hardwood plugs or caps, construction adhesive for non-structural light projects
- All 4 sides are finished smooth
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project