This Master Flow 4 in. Aluminum Elbow makes venting a boiler, furnace or hot water heater a snap. Installing on an angle up to 90° via a crimped-end design that makes it easy to affix. The elbow fits most round aluminum pipes with a 4 in. diameter and features a 400°F maximum operating temperature, ensuring reliability in high-heat applications.
- Durable aluminum construction
- Designed to fit round piping so that you can vent boilers, furnaces and hot water heaters on an angle
- Lightweight, crimped-end design installs easily and provides a secure fit
- Seams seal using building code approved sealant or duct tape for a quick and easy finishing touch
- Fits most round aluminum pipes with 4 in. Dia
- Adjustable design allows use at angles up to 90°
- 400°F maximum operating temperature for reliability in high-heat applications