Master Lock is revolutionizing the padlock category with the introduction of the Magnum family of padlocks, delivering unprecedented security in a consumer padlock. The use of high-end materials combined with advanced manufacturing processes and mechanical design features yield a consumer padlock that delivers the highest levels of security available. Each padlock is 2-times harder to cut and 4-times harder to break open than a normal padlock. This single pack of the Master Lock M1 padlock is keyed alike. Each padlock has a Tough-Cut octagonal boron-carbide shackle that is 50% stronger than hardened steel making it 2-times harder to cut. The shackle clearance has also been increased to allow fit for more applications. The dual ball bearing locking system allows for maximum pry resistance, and is 4-times harder to break open. The number M1 lock also features Dual-Armor construction which consists of a laminated steel core, and weather resistant components. The laminated steel core provides maximum strength for the body of the padlock. Offering the maximum in strength, weather protection, and versatility, its easy to see why Magnum is the number 1 choice of professionals. This lock is ideal for use with residential gates and fences, sheds, workshops, garages, storage lockers, tool chests and tool boxes.
- Dual-armor construction with a laminated steel core surrounded by stainless-steel and zinc outer components for durability
- Tough cut octagonal boron-carbide shackle
- Ball bearing locking for maximum prying resistance
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Chisel resistant recessed rivets
- 4-pin cylinder for increased pick resistance