MaxxHaul 70367: Designed to protect all your hitched devices from cargo carriers to bike racks to attached trailers and the like, never feel vulnerable about leaving your investments from possible theft again. Crafted of forged steel, this weather proofed 5/8 in. rotating lock hitch pin measures at 2-7/8 in. from 1 end of the forged steel rod to its other end enabling you to secure everything that attaches onto your 2 in. x 2 in. Class III and IV 10,000 lbs. maximum load rated hitch receiver. The set of included dimple keys add an additional layer of security making it difficult to pick or possibly make duplicates of. The keys were crafted to not release from the end-closable key slot until the rod clicks securely into its locked resting position. This rotating locking hitch pin pivots 360° for ultimate convenient access when removing or putting into place. Once the key is released, rest assured that unit is securely in place. No more second guessing whether or not it is placed on properly.
- Forged steel rod measures: 2-7/8 in. in Length and 5/8 in. Dia
- Anodized aluminum head with built-in enclosed key slot cover keeps out dirt and moisture
- Set of dimple keys included add additional layer of theft deterrent
- Keys do not release until forged steel rod clicks into rested/locked place
- Fits all 2 in. x 2 in. class III and IV Hitch receivers
- Shop more in Hitches