Also known as roll pin punches, Mayhew pilot punches are designed to drive in and remove roll pins or other hollow tension pins. The ball on the center of the point end assures proper contact with the pin eliminating damage to the pin or hole wall. This set Combines our most popular sizes to fit most applications.
- Used to drive in or remove roll pins or other hollow tensions pins
- 11-piece set includes 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 3.5 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm and 12 mm
- Original Mayhew patent design with a rounded end that fits snugly within a roll pin
- MayhewPro tools are made for the tight tolerances, constant use and unique applications specific to your line of work
- Anti-slip pouch with individual slots for each tool
- Black oxide finish
- Canvas tool pouch for easy carrying and storage