Our Wall Hauler Series 4000 Commercial Welded Heavy Duty Drywall Cart is a fully-welded rolling cart with a 3,600-lb load capacity. Its large size lets you maneuver oversized loads in commercial or home improvement sites. You can load it up with 36 gypsum boards of 1/2-in. thickness thanks to the extra-large 19-in. x 50-in. bottom that holds plenty of drywall sheets. You can also use this convenient hand truck dolly as a utility cart to carry drywall tools and some other building supplies. It's finished in a rust-resistant powder coating for more demanding tasks and heavy-duty construction. Our trolley cart with wheels sits on four heavy-duty 8-in. Metaltech casters. These rugged cart wheels are non-marking and heavy-duty built around a tough steel core. They swivel easily in 360 degrees but can be fixed with a directional lock and include a caster brake for safety. The entire trolley cart with wheels is well sized to save time and effort on busy construction sites. Our Wall Haulers are built tough for safety and to make your job twice as easy.
- Rolling cart frame is finished in a rust-resistant powder coating
- 8-in. Metaltech casters are non-marking and constructed of heavy-duty polyurethane around a steel core
- Fully assembled dolly cart is 60 in. x 29.5 in. x 48 in. in size, ideal for oversized loads on larger work sites
- Platform is 19 in. x 50 in. and can hold up to 36 drywall sheets of 1/2-in. gypsum
- Weight of this moving dolly is 151 lbs.
- Ideal for heavier tasks on commercial or industrial construction
- Moving dolly can hold two full stacks of gypsum boards
- Return Policy