The MILWAUKEE 3/16" Diamond MAX Hole Saw delivers up to 10X longer life when cutting tile, stone, and glass. Diamond MAX Hole Saws offer best-in-class performance, with higher grade diamonds for maximum heat and fracture resistance. An improved continuous brazed edge provides clean, superior joint strength, and better diamond retention when cutting hard, abrasive materials. The One-Piece Hole Saw has a 1/4" quick-change hex shank and features a large slug ejection slot. Designed as the single cutting solution for all tile, stone, and glass applications, Diamond MAX offers the lowest cost-per-hole on the market.
- Large Slug Ejection Slot: Offers easy plug removal
- Heat and fracture resistant
- Improved braze provides superior diamond retention
- Versatile: Ideal for cutting anchoring and clearance holes in all tile, stone and glass
- 1/4" Hex Shank
- Includes (1) 3/16" Diamond MAX Hole Saw
- Shop All Milwaukee Tools