Milwaukee BIG HAWG with carbide teeth is first-to-market in providing extreme life and durability in both nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications. Utilizing advanced carbide technology, the new BIG HAWG with carbide teeth gives users 50-times life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000 plus more nails. 10-times larger carbide teeth rip through materials 5-times faster while deeper slots make for fast and easy plug removal. BIG HAWG with carbide teeth allows users to cut through the toughest materials including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster and stucco.
- 5/16 in. multi-material pilot bit
- Carbide tipped for fast drilling in nail embedded wood and abrasive materials
- Exclusive bit geometry aids in plug removal
- 50X life in nail embedded wood and abrasive material applications
- Cuts 1000 plus more nails
- 5X faster cuts
- Includes: 1 big hawk with carbide teeth pilot bit