The Milwaukee 5/8 in. x 4 in. x 6 in. Carbide Hammer Drill Bit uses sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x longer life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry materials. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these masonry drill bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits' wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Each bit is equipped with a 3-flat shank, providing users with better grip and control. The extended life of the Milwaukee Carbide Hammer Drill Bits provides the ideal solution in concrete, brick and block for cordless and corded hammer drill/drivers.
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design removes dust faster reducing heat & delivering more holes per charge
- 3-flat secure grip prevents bit from slipping in chuck
- For use in hammer drill drivers
- Ideal for concrete, brick and block
- Available in sizes up to 1 in.
- Shop All Milwaukee Tools