The Milwaukee 4-Piece Glass and Tile Drill Bit features an exact start tip for clean holes and minimal bit walking in glass and ceramic tile. Engineered with sharpened carbide, Milwaukee Glass and Tile Bits provide faster tile drilling than standard glass and tile bits. These bits are designed with a reinforced carbide head for increased durability when high-speed drilling into tile and glass. They're specifically designed for drilling holes in glass and ceramic tile with drill-drivers only. These drill bits are not recommended for use on porcelain tile. This drill bit set includes one 1/8 in., one 3/16 in., one 1/4 in. and one 5/16 in. glass and tile bits.
- Sharpened carbide for faster tile drilling
- Ideal for tile applications in kitchen and bath
- Precision-ground carbide for clean holes
- 3-flat shank for reduced bit slippage
- For use in drill drivers
- Not recommended for porcelain tile
- Kit includes: one 1/8 in., one 3/16 in., one 1/4 in., one 5/16 in.
- Shop All Milwaukee Tools