Save time and frustration when installing locksets and deadbolts with the MILWAUKEE Bi-Metal HOLE DOZER Door Lock Installation Kit. The hole saw installation kit was designed with accuracy and ease of use in mind, making it simple to align and drill holes in slab doors. The door lock installation kit is ideal for remodeling, replacing a damaged door or adding a deadbolt. The auto-centering guide and anti-splinter depth stop allow for centered holes with a clean finish every time. The hole saws feature RIP GUARD teeth built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. The teeth give increased productivity on the job site and better hole quality. They are also backed by a limited lifetime tooth break warranty. Each HOLE DOZER is coated with a low friction, thermoset paint that provides a faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge. The hole saw kit comes with a Plug Jack featuring an all access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal. The Plug Jack enables access into the cup for both thick thin material removal, eliminating wasted downtime between holes. The versatile hole saw kit can be used on wood and metal interior and exterior doors that are between 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. thick.
- Most durable hole saw; Period; comes with a limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Features RIP GUARD teeth, teeth built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added durability
- Coated with a low friction, thermoset paint that provides faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge
- Equipped with plug jack, an all-access slot design for fast plug removal
- Features bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Cuts through clean wood, plastic/composite, aluminum, metal and stainless steel doors
- Door thickness capacity- 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Shop All Milwaukee Tools