The Milwaukee 7-Piece Large SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bit Kit uses sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x longer life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry materials. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits' wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Equipped with a 1/4 in. Hex Shank, Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits are the ideal solution for drilling in masonry materials with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers. This drill bit kit includes one 1/8 in., one 5/32 in., one 3/16 in., one 1/4 in., one 5/16 in., one 3/8 in. and one 1/2 in. hammer drill bits.
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design removes dust faster reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge
- Ideal for concrete, brick and block
- 1/4 in. hex shank for added tool versatility
- Kit includes one 1/8 in. one 5/32 in. one 3/16 in. one 1/4 in. one 5/16 in. one 3/8 in. one 1/2 in.
- Shop All Milwaukee Products