The Milwaukee 7-Piece Shockwave Carbide Hammer Drill Bit Kit uses sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x longer life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry materials. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick and block. The wide flutes allow for fast dust removal. Equipped with a 1/4 in. Hex Shank, Milwaukee Shockwave Carbide Hammer Drill Bits are the ideal solution for drilling in masonry materials with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers. This drill bit kit includes 1 5/32 in., 2 3/16 in., 2 1/4 in., 1 5/16 in. and 1 3/8 in. hammer drill bits.
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design removes dust faster reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge
- Ideal for concrete, brick and block
- 1/4 in. hex shank for added tool versatility
- Kit includes one 5/32 in. two 3/16 in. two 1/4 in., one 5/16 in., one 3/8 in.
- Shop All Milwaukee Tools
- Return Policy